Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Buttermilk Pancakes with Blueberries

I absolutely love this recipe- I had it the first time at my friend's home, who said it was his grandmother's recipe. I have since shared it with countless friends, who have also made it their weekend tradition! These will be the BEST pancakes you have ever had, and you will never want to go back to pancakes from a box mix again!

Ingredients:
1 cup flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
6 ounces of blueberries
add buttermilk to desired consistency- just under 1/2 quart

Stir all ingredients and put in well buttered pan
Makes about 6 servings


Yum, buttermilk pancakes, ready to be cooked!


The pancakes are ready to be flipped when it's bubbly like this


YUM! Not such a successful turn on my part but it's SOOO good!


ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment