Sunday, April 25, 2010

Treadmill Run

The Rock n' Roll marathon is in (GASP) SIX WEEKS! OH MY GOD!!!!
Okay, no more excuses, I've got to follow the schedule to the T until game day. Which meant a half hour on the treadmill today, even though I would have much rather had a lazy Sunday. It's bittersweet knowing that the end is near- I've so enjoyed meeting all the Team in Training people, seeing such a beautiful side of San Diego, and working to raise money for something so important to me. I'm also so glad that I'm actually running again, and look forward to doing 5Ks on a regular basis and will probably join the San Diego track club (even though they'll run rings around me).

My beloved Pandora was not working so I was a captive audience to Jack Lalayne's Juicer infomercial- by the end of it I was completely convinced I need one!

No comments:

Post a Comment