Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spread the Word for Charity!

I am always looking for ways to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and was just contacted by Hotels Combined looking to contribute. Word up! They are currently working on spreading the word about their company, the world's leading hotel price comparison engine, by donating money to the charity of your choice when you mention them on your blog, twitter update, or become a fan of theirs on Facebook. Sign me up! What a terrific way to advertise- charities get much needed funds, and they get the word out! You can do the same as explained here.

I just went on Hotels Combined and found it very easy to use- I typed in New York, NY (typically the highest priced city to travel to) and it gave me a list of hotels and their prices. When I clicked again on a hotel image it gave a further price comparison between various hotel sites (ie hotels.com) as well as an overview, map, photos and reviews. A very handy tool, especially for someone who loves to travel as much as I do!

Thank you for your help in the fight to cure cancer, Hotels Combined! You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment