Monday, May 24, 2010

UGH

The half marathon is just under two weeks! Yay! My ankle is still really bothering me! Boo!

A weird throbbing pain, just above my inside left ankle bone. Odds are it's my shin splints that have been haunting me all season. My left achilles heel problem has also been rearing it's ugly head, which stinks since I barely ran three miles on Saturday. So bizarre to have the run in less then two weeks and not do any running for fear of hurting myself further. I took the week off in between runs, which sucked for my cardio on Saturday, but didn't seem to help with re-injuring myself. I do think jumping from 6 miles to 9 miles then to 12 miles from one weekend to the next just did a number on me. I'm wondering if I just do spinning before the half marathon counts?

No comments:

Post a Comment