Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New logo

I'm trying to decide which logo I should use for my photography business- what do you think? Also- I chose not to put "photography" underneath my name b/c it just seemed like overkill.

Logo #1- just by itself with the fleur de lis
Logo #2- I think the text might be a bit too thin?
Logo #3 My favorite so far
Logo #4- not sure about the size of the K & M
Logo #5- The fleur de lis in front of my name might be overkill...hmmm...
Please respond in the comments below- thanks so much for your help!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kelly:
    I like number 3. Number 1 and 5 has that dreaded Saints logo on it.
    Uncle Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. # 3 is the best.... right size and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! Yo There!
    Congrats on the designs.. I guess these all are already best of 5 out of many more :))) so i guess so its a hrd choice!

    For me its the 2 or 4 that are best...

    3 is too much everything is right! Too logical. wud not go with a person that represents art and creativity! Its like a tripod... the design the space and the length height of words... everything i place nothing to lead the eye or stand out.
    2 represents the softness and sensitivity of technique in the boundaries of strong technique/technology and logic. It forces the eye to find relief and stops on your name. Kind of the triumph of intuitive art, sensitivity & feminity in a logical male world!
    same with 4. the K and M lead the eye via lending a subtle suggestion to the unconscious to focus on the name. And its still balanced and no Overkill elements around! Art is also about the message, concept and right emphasis to that expression i guess.

    5 is distracting frm ur name and the beauty of the floral flow design around it

    But again its just my 2 cents and each one is a fit to be your design masterpc which ever u choose to go with...
    Lv n cheers :)

    ReplyDelete